Effective Date: May 6, 2020
This website (www.scan-speak.dk) is the property of Scan-Speak A/S (“Scan-Speak”).
Your access to and use of this website is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website.
By accessing or using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the Terms then you should not access this website.
Accessing this website:
As long as you comply with these Terms, Scan-Speak grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to access and use this website on a temporary basis.
Your use of this website:
- You represent and warrant that:
- your use of this website will be in accordance with these Terms, and with any applicable laws or regulations;
- data provided by you to us on this website will be current, true and accurate;
- when using this website, you will obey the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others as your use of this website is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property generally;
- you agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute any content, information or other materials in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- you shall not misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- you shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website;
- you shall not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. (Note: By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offense. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.);
- you shall not attempt to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by this website. Any violation of this may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability; and
- you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by your use of this website. The burden of proving that content, information or other materials do not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Scan-Speak, its officers, directors, shareholders, licensors, suppliers, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, from any demands, losses, liability, claims or expenses (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) made against Scan-Speak by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your misuse of this website and violation of these Terms.
The Scan-Speak tradename and logo are registered licensed trademarks of Scan-Speak. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos and domain names appearing on this website may be the trademarks of third parties. Your use of this website does not grant you any right, title or interest in or to, or any license to reproduce or otherwise use, any such trademarks, service marks, graphics, logos or domain names.
All content and other material, with the exception of user content (if any), available through this website, including without limitation the Scan-Speak logo, design, text, graphics, and other files and the selection, arrangement and organization thereof, are either owned by Scan-Speak or are the property of Scan-Speak’s licensors and suppliers. Except as explicitly provided, your use of this website does not grant you any right, title or interest in or to any such materials. ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.
Any of the content on this website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such content. We may change this website’s content at any time and if the need arises, we may suspend access to this website, or close it indefinitely.
Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of this website or its content may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, transmitted or distributed in any way to any other computer, server, website or other medium for publication or distribution, without Scan-Speak’s express prior written consent.
You may use information on our products (such as data sheets and similar materials) purposely made available by Scan-Speak for downloading from this website, provided that you (a) not remove any proprietary notice language in such document, (b) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purposes, (c) do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (d) make no modifications to any such information and (e) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Links to other websites:
This website may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Scan-Speak.
Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information and convenience. Scan-Speak has no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
You acknowledge and agree that Scan-Speak shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party websites or services.
The materials contained on this website are provided for general information purposes only and should not be construed as advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
This website is provided “as is” and “as available” to the maximum extent permitted by law. Scan-Speak, on behalf of itself, its licensors and suppliers, expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding this website, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
This website and its information may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. Neither, Scan-Speak, its licensors nor its suppliers warrants that this website will meet your requirements or that the operation of this website will be uninterrupted or error-free.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this website without notice.
You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. You will not hold Scan-Speak, its licensors and suppliers, as applicable, responsible for any damage that results from your access to or use of this website, including without limitation any damage to any of your computers or data.
Limitation of liability:
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall Scan-Speak or its licensors or suppliers be liable for specific, incidental or consequential damages, lost profits, lost data or confidential or other information, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty, including without limitation, of good faith or of reasonable care, negligence, or otherwise, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages or of any advice or notice given to Scan-Speak or its licensors and suppliers arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
This website and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Kingdom of Denmark. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.
We may terminate or suspend access to this website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation, if you breach these Terms.
Without limiting any other provision of these Terms, Scan-Speak reserves the right to, in Scan-Speak’s sole discretion and without notice or liability, deny use of this website to any person for any reason or for no reason at all, including without limitation, for any breach or suspected breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these Terms or of any applicable law or regulation.
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date with any such changes that we may make.